Visual Mihi

This is my visual mihi, The tuakana had to do one involving their pepeha.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Joseph, kei te pehea koe? Ko Frances Tōku ingoa. E rua tekau tau tōku pakeke. Nō Opotiki me kaikohe Ahau. He uri nō te iwi o Ngāpuhi ahau. Ko Te Kura Tuatahi o Tāmaki tōku kura.

    It's outstanding because your Maori sounds and is fluent as your speaking is clear and understandable. Maybe next time you could slow down on your speaking so viewers that may not e familiar with our culture can slowly start to understand. Apart from that, well done!

    Kind Regards,
    Frances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Tekau mā rua*

      Delete
    3. Hey Frances, Kei te pai ahau

      Thank for commenting, I have a sister and she is fluent in Maori.
      Thanks for telling me I needed to slow down, I will try to do that next time.
      We are lucky to learn and know Maori.

      Na Joseph

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comments and korero.

Popular posts from this blog

Book Spine Poetry!

Robotics and Programming